And so, here’s how we recommend how you use these recipes:
• Browse the collection and pick out the recipes you’d like to cook for the week ahead.
• Adjust the serving sizes to suit your family (each recipe is for 4 people).
• Write a grocery list for any items you need.
• Hit the store or shop online (being armed with a list will deter you from making impulse purchases saving you money and food waste).
• Squeeze in some meal prep over the weekend like chopping veggies and storing in a container in the fridge (this step will make mid-week dinner prep that little bit quicker and easier when time is of the essence).